Subject: [Leica] Two thoughts on the new years news
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sat, 01 Jan 2011 00:42:47 -0500

Billy the Kid not pardoned?
This is all the news they can come up with?
Is it me or has  Billy the Kid been pushing up daisies for 130 years?
I think they waited 131 years too long. He's lost interest in the topic.

The other thing is the  Cincinnati Tornado Rated as EF-3
Is if we know what that means.
Wow good thing it was not an EF-4! The house would be spinning up off to
another land. A land with colors in it. Not just black and white!
How long have we been rating tornados?
As long as never that's how!
I think the weather report is "yes".
We have lots of that.