Subject: [Leica] The Pope visit in Barcelona
From: jbm at jbm.org (Jeff Moore)
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2010 21:16:00 -0500

2010-12-29-19:42:47 Lluis Ripoll:
> I've selected 18 images from a total of 80, my intention is continue
> postig these. If you have the time I recommend view enlarged or
> slideshow at larger size, thanks. I've created an Album:
>
> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Papa/

These are fun!  Instead of seeing the Pope directly, the viewer infers
his presence from the gazes and energy of the gathered people.

I particularly like the small groups with energy and gazes flowing in
several directions, such as (particularly) this:

 http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Papa/2010110120crw.jpg.html

and almost as much, this:

 http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Papa/L1016690BWSw.jpg.html

I also like the plastic chairs looking almost like a field of flowers:

  http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Papa/L1016768BWSw.jpg.html

 -Jeff

Replies: Reply from lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] The Pope visit in Barcelona)