Subject: [Leica] Leica Users Group Yearbook 1969 NOW FIRST PRINT!
From: imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2010 15:21:41 -0600

The owner of Broadway Studios
had the habit of closing his eyes
when he loaded or unloaded film holders.
As was bound to happen sooner or later
he closed his eyes;
unloaded the holders;
loaded the film into the hangers;
put the hangers in the 3.5 gallon, replenished D-23 tank;
then opened his eyes
to discover that he never turned the light off.

Time to set up a re-shoot!

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george at imagist.com