Subject: [Leica] IMG Christmas in Kyushu
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2010 07:37:27 -0800

Peter Cheyne showed:

> This is a set taken on Christmas Day and some from the days leading up  to
> it.  It was warm enough to eat ice cream and wear shorts on some  days,
> although on Christmas Day itself we had 10 minutes of light snow.
>
> I took my 7 year old daughter to Hello Kitty Land, an aquarium, and a  hot
> spa area with volcanic lakes.
> > http://www.flickr.com/photos/geordiepete/sets/72157625563422597/show/

Hi Peter,

We're so bombarded these days with nothing but pictures of unfortunate
children about the world.

I want to thank you for posting these most enjoyable life moments of your
daughter, just makes a nice start to the day series of a child enjoying
life.
Chers and all the ebst for the New ear.

cheers,
ted