Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 51: meanderings during a lonely Christmas
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2010 09:56:39 +0100

I spent Christmas alone this year, but don't feel sorry for me. I relaxed,
got some stuff done, cycled every day, and went for long walks, the results
of which are here:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=465

As always, comments and critique are welcome and appreciated. I started
doing the PAW in 2001, so this is the 10th year of posting weekly pictures
coming to an end. I have not yet decided whether this week will be labelled
week 52 or week 1, seeing as it spans both years. But since most of it is in
2010, I will most likely stick with week 52. In any event, I have no
intention of letting up in 2011!

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman