Subject: [Leica] IMPORTANT YEARBOOK NOTICE--PLEASE READ
From: jshul at comcast.net (Jim Shulman)
Date: Sat, 25 Dec 2010 19:49:32 -0500

For some reason, non-USA e-mails to my Comcast account have been falling
into a void--several LUG members from outside the US have sent images, but I
did not receive them.

So--if you have sent me images, but have not received a reply e-mail from me
(with a sample caption), ASSUME THAT I DID NOT RECEIVE YOUR SHOTS!  Please
contact me at my alternate e-mail, jims at marketingresults.com , if this is
the case.

For US participants, the usual jshul at comcast.net email should work fine.

We're currently at 84 submissions, with less than a week to go.
If you haven't sent in your pictures yet, please do so.
Directions at http://leica-users.org/LUG-yearbook.html

All best,
Jim Shulman
Wynnewood, PA