Subject: [Leica] IMG Christmas Cheer
From: topoxforddoc at btinternet.com (Charlie Chan)
Date: Sat, 25 Dec 2010 19:53:10 +0000

Happy Christmas to you all. We've had a wonderful family Christmas - no
tears, arguments or tiffs! My Wife, Sue, cooked us all a great Christmas
lunch and all I had to do was provide the fluid refreshment. So here's my
final contribution to our festive wine list - very appropriate considering
the fact that it's been the coldest December in the UK since records began
in 1890. Maximum daytime temperature her was minus 5C.

http://topoxforddoc.zenfolio.com/p25034437/h2d28f460#h2d28f460

Best wishes, to you all

Charlie Chan
Cheltenham, UK