Subject: [Leica] Raining
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2010 21:49:40 -0800

Lluis Ripoll showed:
> Today...
> > http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/El_Raval/L1017151w.jpg.html
> > http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/El_Raval/L1017149w.jpg.html

Lluis mon ami. :-)

Both iteresting photos.

As much as I like a blur of motion to make a subject appear they are moving
quickly " panning the camera with the moving object for example. But this
child moving appears to simply have happend because you didn't use a high
enough shutter speed to stop his action.

I bet if you moved the camera with the moving child you would've had a much
better photo?  Maybe. But trying to stay with a moving child is very
difficult and many casaes produces more failwed framews than well captured
ones. I bet if you were using an auto-focus motor drive camera you would
have probably had a better picture. Maybe. -)

The rain and red umbrella I like the best! It is very interesting with the
reflection on the wet roadway. :-)

ted

Replies: Reply from lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] Raining)