Subject: [Leica] Kitchen table
From: pswango at att.net (Phil Swango)
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2010 21:54:16 -0700

Tina wrote:
That's gorgeous light and a beautiful subject!   I broke down and ordered
the GF1 when they dropped the price but I haven't gotten anything like this
from it.  Treating it like 400 iso film is brilliant.

I agree, Tina.  Another gorgeous b/w shot from Daniel, but what else is new?
;-)
I also nearly caved in and ordered the GF1 as my Christmas present to
myself, but now the Amazon price is back up to $679 so I backed off.  I
really want one though, and even more so after seeing Daniel's portrait of
Eva.  Should have jumped when I had the chance. ;-(

--
Phil Swango
307 Aliso Dr SE