Subject: [Leica] Any chance there is a DMR out there for sale?
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2010 19:23:38 -0500

I could see how someone who does your kind of work, Tina might not be
selling their cars for an S2. Its not a camera designed so much for your
kind of work. Its medium format. It's more for catalogs and annual reports.
Fashion layouts in magazines and catalogs. Its more a commercial
photographer camera than a photojournalist camera.
I think in a magazine this year there will be one or two articles on the
cameras being used to shoot people in far away countries. And prove that it
can after all be done. But it's not its first intention.
HCB wouldn't buy one. Avedon would.

Mark William Rabiner
Photography
mark at rabinergroup.com