Subject: [Leica] Backsides
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2010 08:32:12 -0800

George Lottermoser offered:
Subject: Re: [Leica] Backsides

>A very powerful photograph
> A very fine photograph
> because It has
> a strong, beautifully balanced, asymmetrical composition
> incredible light (something photography is most suitable to capture and
> convey)
> historical and social significance
> great atmosphere
> technical accomplishment
> aesthetic accomplishment<<<<<<

Hi George,
What an eloquent description of the back side! :-) One must surely pay far
more attention to your most interesting description the next time a backside
presents itself in the direction of my observation and camera . :-) :-) :-)

cheers,
ted

Message from imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] Backsides)