Subject: [Leica] de Young visit
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2010 01:25:53 -0500

Yes they are going to  keep simplifying their line up to it gets to bare
bones. And I really don't care. I'm not into nostalgia I'm into making
images. I can't afford film. Not the money or the time. I think its been a
couple of years now. In the year 2020 I'll be turning 70 and I'll bring out
my Rolleiflex. My Hassy backs by then will be well frozen up. I'll try
taking them apart and CLA' ing them with that guys kit he sells.

Mark William Rabiner
Photography
mark at rabinergroup.com
Cars:   http://tinyurl.com/2f7ptxb