Subject: [Leica] Now we are 50
From: leicaslacker at gmail.com (kyle cassidy on the LUG)
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2010 15:55:34 -0500

what ted said.

there's something very wonderful about opening up a book and seeing your
name. and, as you might imagine, if you put the face of someone you love in
there, it's even better. you get points for that.

Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca) ([Leica] Now we are 50)
Message from leicaslacker at gmail.com (kyle cassidy on the LUG) ([Leica] Now we are 50)
Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca) ([Leica] Now we are 50)