Subject: [Leica] So it goes ...
From: richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2010 22:03:46 -0800

I am now listening to my old Boston radio station (WGBH) on the web and the
woman announcer mentioned how she couldn't believe it was 51 degrees
yesterday morning :-)

***
of course I don't snicker much since our State is broke, the education
system is down the drain, the rivers are drying up, people are still out of
jobs, and of course the BIG One would hit any moment.

--
// richard <http://www.imagecraft.com/>
replies in your msgs. ]

Message from sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter) ([Leica] So it goes ...)