Subject: [Leica] First snow of the year. just now.
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2010 00:55:40 -0500

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/lugalrabs/101213_212632.jpg.html
First snow of the year. just now.
Or as I stepped out the door but now I'm back after three hours it was 9:26
pm which was three hours ago. But close enough.
I had no idea as my shades were closed and it was 50 yesterday that I'd be
looking at snow.
Without the pop up flash there would be no snow. In the pic.
And standing there you'd not have guessed there was so much snow either.
But I see the guy who invented tinsel and Christmas lights has a pop up
flash on his camera.
Oh and Black and white. Shades of gray. And no duotone. The colors in the
images I didn't even like. And didn't feel like inventing new ones.

Mark William Rabiner
Photography
mark at rabinergroup.com
Cars:   http://tinyurl.com/2f7ptxb