Subject: [Leica] Photos of Jim Shulman's Wedding, Courtesy of BD Colen
From: pklein at threshinc.com (Peter Klein)
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2010 15:12:05 -0800

Congrats, Jim and John!

I, too, remembered the Vermont pictures, so thought at first, "aren't
they already married?"  But this is the "Whole Megillah," officially.
Jim, all your friends are glad that the state has finally gotten round
to confirming what you two have lived all along. And B.D., if you read
this, it's good to see your photos on these pages again. Thanks for
helping us to be there in spirit.

--Peter