Subject: [Leica] New Grand-daughter
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2010 21:27:48 -0800

Sonny Carter offered:

> Someone new to spoil
>
> http://sonc.com/look/?p=548

Hi Sonny,
Congratulatons!!!! :-) And you truly will spoil her no differently than any
others you have or may have! :-)

I've got ten, 6 boys and 4 beautiful, well "young ladies" now! Spoiled the
lot. :-)
Why not? Their parents, our sons and daughter as parents will have to look
after them! :-)

However allow me a bit of financial wisdom. ;-) trust me it can and will
save you a considerable amount of money! :-)

When the grandsons began to grow older I said "OK boys when you save a $1000
dollars in your bank account, I'll match it to start your go to college
funding account! Good ol grandpa! :-) Only a couple of boys so why not?

You did notice I said we had "10 GRAND CHILDREN?" Well at the time I made my
offer there were only a couple of boys, so it never seemed like a big deal.

HOWEVER! It became 10 grandchildren and they talked to each other and all of
a sudden, " dear old grandpa was being hit on ..... "Grandpa when do I get
my thousand dollars?" Emily said smilingly! :-) Kate followed, Sasha wasn't
far beind, And along came  WINK! Christopher and Terra, Matthew and Matt.
And another Kyle! It went from a $1000. to finally after they stoped
breeding.... "ten Thousand dollars!"

It seemed like an endless line of kids looking for their $1000 dollars!
:-( Little did I expect my children would breed like heated hornets creating
a nest of ten grand children all asking so nicely and sweetly... "Grandpa
when do I get my thousand dollars?"

Therefore never make a monatary offer to grand chldren until you are
completely assured your children will stop breeding! :-)

cheers,
ted