Subject: [Leica] IMG: Folly Beach
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2010 22:13:05 -0600

On 12/9/2010 8:55 AM, Tina Manley wrote:
> PESO:
>
> More of an illustration than a photograph, I guess.  Playing with Nik HDR
> software:
>
> http://www.pbase.com/image/130995929
>
> Comments?
>
> Tina
I have experimented with hdr, mostly with Photomatix, without a lot of
success.  Until I got my iPhone4, that is - whatever Apple has done
gives a nice image without the painterly effect.  Having said that, I
think this is a very appealing image, especially for those not trying to
compare it to a traditional photo.

Ken