Subject: [Leica] the beautiful faces...
From: ricc at embarqmail.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2010 20:45:42 -0500

I've watched Steve's work over the years here. His well being has concerned
me more than once as I watched him photograph his world, first in his
workplace and now with this more personal struggle.

It is clear that the camera and his healing eye are part of his own way to
make it through this sometimes shitty life -- to find and share a shimmer of
hope and beauty in all that darkness.

If we can't share and understand that, then god help us find a suitable
therapy of our own.

ric

Replies: Reply from steve.barbour at gmail.com (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] the beautiful faces...)
Message from steve.barbour at gmail.com (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] the beautiful faces...)