Subject: [Leica] 2010 LUG Yearbook Update--Submit Images!
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2010 13:34:19 -0800

22 DAYS AND COUNTING!

YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS? DON'T YOU?

As of this day we

"ONLY HAVE 38 SUBMISSIONS!"

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? SANTA CLAUS TO DO IT FOR YOU? HOW LONG DOES IT
TAKE TO SELECT AND SEND TWO PHOTOS BY E-MAIL? C'MON GET OFF YER ASS AND STOP
SITTING ON YER HANDS AND SEND THEM!

FORGET LUNCH, TAKE A HALF HOUR OR 15 MINUTES AND SEND THEM TO JIM! YES I
MEAN LIKE NOW. LET ME ASK YOU........... HOW LONG DID YOU SIT LOOKING &
WASTING YOUR TIME WATCHING THE IDIOT TV SCREEN TODAY? AND DON'T TELL ME "I
WANTED TO WATCH THE NEWS!" MY GOD THERE ISN'T ANY GOOD NEWS, SO STOP WASTING
THAT TIME!  IT WAS A COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME WHEN YOU COULD'VE SENT THE TWO
PHOTOS!

YOU ARE GETTING OUR MESSAGE AREN'T YOU?

GET UP AN HOUR EARLIER AND SEND OR GO TO BED AN HOUR LATER AND SEND THEM!
ACTUALLY YOU DON'T REQUIRE AN HOUR! IN 20 MINUTES TOPS YOU COULD SELECT AND
SEND THEM! THEN POUR A SINGLE MALT SCOTCH AS A PAT ON THE BACK REWARD FOR
COMPLETING YOUR CHORES! :-)

I AM TRYING TO HELP YOU. :-)  JUST BE THANKFUL WE'RE NOT ON THE PARADE
SQUARE WITH A TOUGH AS NAILS DRILL SEARGENT GIVING YOU ORDERS! OR YOU WILL
BE OUT HERE UNTIL THE SUN COMES UP!!!

Now don't sit there bitching at me "FOR BEING MOUTHY," get the darn images
and send them.... PLEASE & THANK YOU! You are too kind, :-)  I knew you were
going to do it today. Weren't you? Yeah that's what I thought! :-)
You can all have a nice day.... "AFTER YOU SEND THOSE 2 PHOTOS!" :-)

Let's make a grand effort, that by Monday morning Monday 13 2010 we will be
very nearly a 100 plus submissions. Thank you everyone for being such good
sports.

cheers

Dr. ted :-)

Replies: Reply from hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] 2010 LUG Yearbook Update--Submit Images!)