Subject: [Leica] Fuji FinePix x100 video
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu, 09 Dec 2010 16:32:38 -0500

http://www.cameraquest.com/voigtl_bessa_iii.htm

The idea and fact that you can slide out of your pants pocket a camera which
you unfold and can then expose a
6x7 expanse of film with.. If that does not give you and edge you can sink
your teeth into and totally psyche out every photographer in the area
nothing will.

Look at the bottom of the page the camera folded.
http://www.cameraquest.com/voigtl_bessa_iii.htm
There are a lot of pockets that will go into or small bag areas that you'd
not even want to put an M with a collapsible lens in perhaps.
It is a very small but also very impervious package.
Its really in effect in a hard case.
Which is in your pocket.
Very few things could get me to shoot film but this would be one of them.
60 * 70  = 4200
36 * 24 = 864
4200 / 864  = 4.86

You could scan that puppy on an above average flatbed and blow way people
using $40,000 digital cameras.
They would have to go home and go to be with no dinner.

And there is a meter in it so you don't have to carry around a whole nother
thing.

1000 grams
10 shots on a roll
100 grams per shot.