Subject: [Leica] More night-time 50mm Summilux-R
From: datamaster at northcoastphotos.com (Gary Todoroff)
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2010 09:09:33 -0800

Mark -- Speaking of red dots, some very helpful focus-confirmation
red ones show up in the Canon 5d II viewfinder when used with the
chipped Leica-R adapter. They don't always work in very low-light,
but the feature has been really helpful and well-worth the extra
cost. The Eg-S focus screen (for faster lenses) seems to help, too.

"...very upset about no Leica solution" -- Mark, that does not even
begin to describe how I also feel about Leica. Abandoned. Jilted.
Snubbed. Betrayed. For me these days, all that seems left of Leica,
besides a lot of dearly acquired lenses, is a lot of dear people on the LUG!

Gary

Message from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] More night-time 50mm Summilux-R)