Subject: [Leica] GF1 album of our recent trip
From: hlritter at bex.net (Howard Ritter)
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2010 08:57:54 -0500

Argh! First answer nails it! And from someone I'll actually have to buy a
drink for!

We're in Orlando for the annual hematology meeting. I took the pictures in
the Morocco section of the Disney EPCOT Center.

This is not anything that I would ordinarily take photos of, but as Cynthia
and I walked through it, I thought the exhibit was so well done and so
believable that I was struck by the whimsical idea of putting together a
mock photo album of a place I'd never actually been to. So I took pictures
of parts of it that didn't contain any obvious indication of its identity. I
think it worked well. Certainly made me want to visit Morocco! Did you
recognize the place in general, or was the Spaceship Earth behind the
musician in the back of the band the giveaway?

I smell a potential project here. Anyone else want to put up faux photo
albums of a place they've never been? We can call it the LUG Fauxto Album
Project. (Phauxto Album?)

?howard

Replies: Reply from henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff) ([Leica] GF1 album of our recent trip)
Reply from leicaslacker at gmail.com (kyle cassidy on the LUG) ([Leica] GF1 album of our recent trip)