Subject: [Leica] Friday Flower
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2010 08:52:40 -0800

FRIDAY FLOWERS:
We have varying degrees of flower photos on a Friday... The nice clean
simple re-productions merely a recording, we have those that jump off the
screen and smack you with brilliant colours and composition.

Not too often do we have a smashing beauty on an overall basis as Bob
Adler's latest presentation. This isn't just a nice happy snap flower......
this is a very fine beyond a Friday flower! It's a well composed and seen
photograph anyone of us would be pleased to have shot so perfectly.

Good on you Bob, it's a beauty!
cheers,
ted

Charlie Chan offered:
Subject: Re: [Leica] Friday Flower

> Bob
>> I agree with Craig. I'm not a great flower fan but this is lovely with
>> the running water in the background
>>
> On 4 Dec 2010, at 15:18, Craig Semetko <csemetko at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Really beautiful, Bob!
>>
>> craig