Subject: [Leica] Friday Flower - X
From: montoid at earthlink.net (Montie Talbert)
Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2010 03:28:28 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

They are a tad blown as shown, but I like the high contrast
in these, mainly chasing the correct color/density of
the orchid center. Luminance ratio was higher than anticipated.

Had the DR on close range with window light and and needed the
DOF at 5.6 (at least) so exposures were 1 second - 1/2 sec would have
probably sufficed.  ;-0

Montie

>>prefer this version to the former.

can the highlights be saved a bit?
they appear a tad blown out on my monitor

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george at imagist.com
http://www.imagist.com