Subject: [Leica] Caught Up on LUG Yearbook Entries
From: jshul at comcast.net (Jim Shulman)
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2010 18:40:08 -0500

After a surprising busy past two days, I've been able to catch up on images.
If I've received your images thus far, they've been posted to the book and
I've sent back a reply to you with the caption.

For those who have not yet sent images, please do so!

Also a reminder:  PLEASE make sure that the images are at least 1 meg .jpg
files each!  A few have sent me smaller files, and I've had to reply that
their images will reproduce at less than optimum size on the page.

All best,

Jim Shulman

Wynnewood, PA