Subject: [Leica] IMG: My dog is famous (sort of)
From: pklein at threshinc.com (Peter Klein)
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2010 15:54:08 -0800

My dog Tilly has just appeared in a ?Chanukah Pets? photo series on a site
of People Magazine?s, called PeoplePets.
http://www.peoplepets.com/photos/cute/hanukkah-2010-dog-and-cat-photos/10

I?m happy to report that she wasn?t dressed up funny, she was merely
exercising one of her Border Terrier core competencies:  Mooching food!

The editor saw the photo on flickr, contacted me and asked if they could
use it.  No, they don?t pay.  Evidently having a famous pet for fifteen
minutes should be sufficient reward.  Tilly has no plans to appear on any
reality shows in the forseeable future. Informed insiders say that our
relationship is rock-solid, so hold the stories on her leaving me for a
rock star.

--Peter

Replies: Reply from hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] IMG: My dog is famous (sort of))
Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] IMG: My dog is famous (sort of))