Subject: [Leica] 2010 Yearbook & Kodachrome
From: wtorry at vbar.com (Wayne Torry)
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2010 22:48:21 +0000

Jim & All,

I am shooting my remaining stock of Kodachrome as quickly as I can and
sending the exposed rolls off to Dwayne's. However, as we all know, any film
submitted to Dwayne's before the Dec 31, 2010 deadline will not be returned
until sometime in January, 2011.
Is there any way that the 2010 Yearbook can be delayed a bit for possible
Kodachrome entries? Will Kodachrome images received in 2011 be acceptable
for the 2011 LUG Yearbook?
I have one Kodachrome slide ready for submission. I'm hopeful that the 4
rolls currently going to/from Dwayne's will contain a slide that I can
submit for the 2010 yearbook.
What say ye?

Wayne

Replies: Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca) ([Leica] 2010 Yearbook & Kodachrome)