Subject: [Leica] IMG: Kodachrome/Baptism
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 18:03:24 -0500

I adjusted a few things based on comments.  Less saturation, less contrast,
dodged the shadows to show the baby.  I didn't want to change too much
because the point is that it is Kodachrome 200, warts and all.  I'm leaving
the plastic bags because that's how everybody in Honduras carries their
"stuff" and is part of the photo.  There was no flash used for this photo.
 I don't carry flash equipment all over Honduras.

http://upload.pbase.com/image/130770998

<http://upload.pbase.com/image/130770998>Better or not?

Tina

--