Subject: [Leica] DMR Reset
From: leicaslacker at gmail.com (kyle cassidy on the LUG)
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2010 16:09:17 -0500

many devices like that (and like your computer) have a smaller battery that
keeps things in memory and powers the internal clock, these are usually not
user serviceable. that could be what it is.

Message from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] DMR Reset)
Message from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] DMR Reset)