Subject: [Leica] Advice on a 17" printer
From: hlritter at bex.net (Howard Ritter)
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2010 20:48:17 -0500

Thanks, Ken. That was a concern of mine too. The cost of an across-the-board
recharge of the 4900 would approach a kilobuck! What I'm trying to find out
is how many prints of whatever size could be made from one set of
cartridges, as well as whether the 6-month life expectancy is real or
conservatively estimated. It seems to me that, with the ability of the
printer to clean the print heads effectively, there shouldn't be a limit on
the life of a cartridge once it's been put into service. Seems like there
couldn't be much evaporation through those tiny nozzles.

?howard

Replies: Reply from kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney) ([Leica] Advice on a 17" printer)
Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Advice on a 17" printer)
Message from kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney) ([Leica] Advice on a 17" printer)