Subject: [Leica] IMG: The Cape of Invisibilty revealed
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2010 23:30:02 -0800

philippe amard showed

> Lluis showed
> > http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Barcelona/L1016513bw.jpg.html
>
> Here's is The Cape of Invisibility
> > http://tinyurl.com/3576nf2

Bon Jour Philippe,
So finally we catch the master spy with his camera and cloak of
invisibility! :-)  Move over James Bond there's a new spy on the block! :-)

There he is, a quiet senior citizen gentleman of good up bringing, who
quietly slinks the streets and harbours of Barcelona happy snapping life as
he finds it! Little do his subjects know they've been captured for eternity
& recorded by the worlds invisible photographer and his magical cloak of
invisibility! :-)

I understand Philippe you have a special vision that he cannot hide from you
and your magical image making camera? Is that correct? Or did Lluis in a
shoddy moment, forget to turn on his cloaking system and you caught him in
this special spying situation? :-)

Finally got him! I figured for some time he had some kind of cloaking
devise! :-)

cheers,
ted

Replies: Reply from lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] IMG: The Cape of Invisibilty revealed)