Subject: [Leica] (iLeica Portrait) -> Hawk Talk
From: jbm at jbm.org (Jeff Moore)
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2010 16:33:16 -0500

2010-11-20-14:56:29 George Lottermoser:
> wonderful little photo/story
> on the topic - Jeff

Thanks!  Yeah, when the weather got mohawky on the LUG, I was glad I
happened to have these up my sleeve from a few days earlier.  It's
actually from an employee/team-member shoot for a local software
company.

I'm uncomfortable doing on-demand set-up portraits, instead of just
catching people doing what they're already doing -- which of course
means I need to make myself do them anyway to try to learn how.

 -Jeff

Message from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] iLeica Portrait)
Message from jbm at jbm.org (Jeff Moore) ([Leica] (iLeica Portrait) -> Hawk Talk)
Message from imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] (iLeica Portrait) -> Hawk Talk)