Subject: [Leica] With Many Loving Memories
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (wildlightphoto at earthlink.net)
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2010 12:27:01 -0500

George Lottermoser wrote:

It's been more than a few years since Frost left;
under the right circumstances tears can still well up.
<<<

My Buddy (a Siberian Husky) left in July of this year and it's a rare day
when I don't feel the same.  My sincere condolences, Bob.  The one thing
I've always hated about dogs is that they don't live long enough.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com

mail2web LIVE ? Free email based on Microsoft? Exchange technology -
http://link.mail2web.com/LIVE

Replies: Reply from Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie) ([Leica] With Many Loving Memories)