Subject: [Leica] New work
From: foxmac at rogers.com (Jim McIntyre)
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2010 22:02:42 -0500

Hi all,

I know this a Leica group, and I still own Leicas. But my M6 and R4s with a
bevy of lenses have been safely stored but unfortunately largely ignored for
the past few years. I am however using a Panasonic Lumix, which does have a
Leica designed lens on it. So at risk of offending the purists, but
hopefully garnering supoort from those who know that photography is
photography, I have rejoined LUG. And posted new work on my site for the
first time in almost 5 years.

http://www.jamesstreetphoto.com/New_work.htm

Cheers...

Jim McIntyre