Subject: [Leica] Stralsund
From: dnygr at cshore.com (dnygr)
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2010 19:46:33 GMT

Thank you for posting the photo of Stralsund, Douglas, and thank you Sonny
for mentioning Fischbroetchen.
I remember both well.
I recall taking an early morning ferry from Hiddensee to Stralsund. It was a
great experience to watch the city rise out of the sea as we approached.
I then walked through the city to the train station passing many of the
buildings you photographed. The city had a wonderful feel to it and your
photoraphs catch some of that.
Cheers--Doug

Replies: Reply from douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp) ([Leica] Stralsund)