Subject: [Leica] IMG: Reason enough to be a proud dad
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2010 19:09:26 +0100

Hi all,

A couple of family snaps.

Last Thursday was the day 544 navy recruits swore their
oath to the flag in Stralsund - and our son (second to
the right of the flagstaff) was selected to be one of
the six members of the "Flaggenabordnung" (flag commando?).

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DMS/Germany/Stralsund/Stralsund-1639.jpg.html

- Taking the oath

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DMS/Germany/Stralsund/Stralsund-0033.jpg.html

- "Chatting" to the PM of Mecklenburg-Vorpommern

This year will probably see the end of national service
in Germany, so our son may be one of the last to be
called up. But Florian already loves life in the navy
and will almost certainly be signing up to make a
career of it and is hoping to be accepted for officer
training when his basic training is over.

Cheers
Douglas

Technical stuff: #1 Canon 20D/Olympus 75-150 and #2
Canon 300D/Canon 28-135

Replies: Reply from lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] IMG: Reason enough to be a proud dad)
Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] IMG: Reason enough to be a proud dad)
Reply from philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard) ([Leica] IMG: Reason enough to be a proud dad)