Subject: [Leica] PESO: Intersection
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2010 08:16:57 -0800

Jim Shulman offered:
Subject: Re: [Leica] PESO: Intersection

> An explanation:
>
> TWO roads diverged in a yellow wood,>>> ETC.
> And that has made all the difference.
>
> Naturally, I exclaimed, "What the fork was that?  Stop the car!"  and
> snapped several pictures, selecting the one which told the story best.

Ted asked:
>>> So what caught your eye to stop and shoot this? What was the thing that
> grabbed you and made you re-act?<<<<<<<

Jim responded:
>>> Naturally, I exclaimed, "What the fork was that?  Stop the car!"  and
>>> snapped several pictures,
selecting the one which told the story best.<<<<<

Ted in response:
And I'm the guy with a television show titled the "ART OF OBSERVATION!"
Available in DVD. :-)

Yep that's right and title. :-) However in this case? I must have been as
blind as a bat and missed the "fork in the road!" ;-)

cheers,
ted

Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca) ([Leica] PESO: Intersection)
Message from jshul at comcast.net (Jim Shulman) ([Leica] PESO: Intersection)