Subject: [Leica] Early morning excitement
From: leicar at q.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2010 12:38:31 -0800

Hey, even in Yakima we can have some excitement.  Woke up this AM to no
water in the house.  There was plenty at the other end of the street, as it
was bubbling up on both curbs.  The crew was up early on a Saturday to get
'er fixed.  They dug down next to the main and found the pipe, but the leak
was further across the street.  They were nice and cut and capped the pipe
so the rest of the block could have water while they hunted further for the
leak.  When I left, they had found it and were in the process of cutting out
the old section of pipe.  I guess they will shut us off for a few minutes
once they get the new pipe set so they can hook it up to the main.  Ah, the
fun of living in Yakima.  At least it was not below freezing this AM and no
rain is forecast today.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/d/243066-1/water+break-2847.jpg

http://gallery.leica-users.org/d/243054-1/water+break-2858.jpg

The whole set can be seen here: