Subject: [Leica] IMG: My Bro
From: montoid at earthlink.net (Montie Talbert)
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2010 17:42:55 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

Thanks George, me too, hence my orig post "blown up high,
tomorrow, if he comes back, I'll be ready..." Of course,
we photogs are much more sensitive to the tech insufficiencies
of an image than most "normal people". Several family members
looking at this image yesterday are still raving about it,
go figure...;-)

I wont't be happy till I can "fill the frame" and add a few
more mms to the DOF.  He didn't show today, of course, maybe
tomorrow. It will happen.

Montie

Of course, he didn't show today,

>This is one of those quite wonderful photographs

which, if I'd made it,
would have me wishing I had a bigger sensor
or higher ISO performance
or whatever was necessary to get rid of the
Seurat pointillism
taking my attention away from
the subject, composition and moment

Regards,