Subject: [Leica] Dave's PAW (*) 2010 #45 (to Dr. Ted)
From: ausdlk at gmail.com (David Keenan)
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2010 08:09:26 -0600

>Hi Dave,
>I have to ask simply because I've just looked at this shot of the guy lying
>on a bench and? :-)
>
>Is he dropped in there using PhotoShop??

Ted --

The answer is definitely not. While I'm not opposed to Photoshop touch-ups
and happily use its basic tools, I composing an image in the way you suggest
just isn't my style.

Only minimal sharpening was applied to the final 800px jpg. I feel that
sometimes I have over-sharpened in the past and I pay closer attention to
this nowadays.

I guess we'll have to chalk this up to a large aperture on the Nokton f/1.5
lens.
.
Dave.

--