Subject: [Leica] Rangefinder error on M9
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2010 11:47:07 +0000

Leica made 2 tele-elmar lenses. The fat and the skinny. I have the skinny
one and it is an excellent lens, though a touch prone to flare. I have never
seen a fat one, let alone used one, so I can't comment on its performance.
I have the matched teleconvertor too, which makes a tiny 135mm f4 lens. This
is not too good though...
FD