Subject: [Leica] Am I being stupid? (R content)
From: leicaslacker at gmail.com (Kyle Cassidy On The LUG)
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2010 14:11:56 -0700

You don't mention but it sounds like you're shooting for fun rather than
profit. So the only thing that should be guiding you is what you think would
be fun. Shoot with a panel van you make into a pinhole if you feel like it.

It's a buyers market too, for bodies anyway.

Kyle

Sent from my iPhone plz excuse the typoss keyb0ard is reaLly small.