Subject: [Leica] Friday flowers (colour)
From: john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster)
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2010 19:42:32 +0000

I was using Mk2 bellows and tubes (16471 + 14672) in differeing
combinations, I did not see these shots at the time and doubt I would get
enough DoF if I had gone in tighter.

Second one has had some tweaking, the yellow one is as it came out of the
camera (bar cropping).

Thanks for the comments

john

cool kit John - and decent images.

(I'd suggest trying an increase in contrast to the second
which I find the most interesting and with the most potential)

if you're doing a lot of cropping
you may want to find a bellows
(I have one for you)
and/or some extension tubes for that elmar

Message from imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] Friday flowers (colour))