Subject: [Leica] Naked and Headless. In the window. Manikins. Two of them. Halloween Night
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue, 02 Nov 2010 13:06:11 -0400

I'm on a full frame roll on the way to the NY Halloween parade Sunday night
I snapped this one.
Got so excited I almost went straight home to check it out on my laptop to
make sure I got the shot instead of going on to the parade.
Actually snapped about a dozen of them from all kinds of angles of this
window for a few minutes. Some without the guy. Some with only one gal. some
way back so you can see more of the building.
It said "360" on the wall to the right but in the end it didn't make the
cut.

100th of a second and be there. The rest as of late I care less about.

Mark William Rabiner
Photography
mark at rabinergroup.com
Cars:   http://tinyurl.com/2f7ptxb