Subject: [Leica] Ted Grant meets Twitter AND SIGN LANGUAGE! :-)
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2010 12:42:28 -0700

Chris Williams offered:
Subject: [Leica] Ted Grant meets Twitter

> Wedding photographer on Twitter quoting Ted Grant's "black n white capture
> someone's soul" quote. Ted may be getting into uncharted territory here!
> Congrats Ted, just don't give us the finger.<<<<<<<<

Naw Chris I never do it other than having fun and usually when Henning
catches me eating Sushi and drinking hot Saki while visiting in Vancouver.
:-)

By the same token it does seem I'm at least being recognized for something
positive in this world, if not photography! :-) :-) SIGN LANGUAGE!!! :-) ;-)
As Bob Adler pointed out in this photo of an imaginary TG hand very
thoughtfully!! :-) :-) :-)

Bob Adler offered:
>>Chris' post reminded me of a photo I took while in the Sierras a few weeks
>>ago.
I couldn't help thinking of Ted Grant when I came across this scene:

http://www.rgaphoto.com/2010-10-Autumn/content/L1000591_large.html

And "OUR LADY of the LEICA" Tina Manley added:

>>>I couldn't imagine what the photo would be!  Hilarious.<<<<<<<

Thank you all, as this is the biggest positive uplifting moment of my day!
:-) Once again making it worth while when you know friends care! Love you
all, gal and guys! :-)

cheers,
Dr. ted :-)