Subject: [Leica] How clean is my sensor?
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2010 21:16:37 -0700

Mark Rabiner offered:
Subject: Re: [Leica] How clean is my sensor?

> Its important to know what that actual size 1:1 setting is or your not
> going
> to see the specs. Nor able to sharpen your images right. Or any number of
> other things.

Hi Mark,
There's another side to this sensor cleaning. :-) Never touch it and all
will be fine! :-) Yep once in a while you'll have to spot here and there on
a bright blue sky or clear area occasionally. However 99% of the time you
never see anything. My sensor hasn't been cleaned by me and probably never
will be for a long long time! Because way back in the last millennium I
learned photographers take pictures.

And camera fixing guys fix the insides! Incuding cleaning. So I wouldn't
mess with my digi cameras at anytime. WHY?

Well if there were any possibility in this world for anything to be
screwed-up I would probably do it! :-)

A few little spottings here and there on occasion is much easier. ;-) And
less stressful!
cheers,
ted

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] How clean is my sensor?)