Subject: [Leica] IMG: Indoor Plumbing
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 19:25:45 -0500

Very nice.  The TP rolls are shrinking in width.  It's the talk of our
office (CPA firm :)   In our building they had to install all new
holders, motion sensor activated ones on our floor.  When our lease
comes up for renewal, I'm going to negotiate with the landlord for a
wall mounted flat-screen in the ADA restrooms - that's where everyone
goes anyway.

Ken