Subject: [Leica] OK Kyle!
From: wtorry at vbar.com (Wayne Torry)
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 19:25:16 +0000

Kyle,

I was going to do that but somebody on the LUG stole my idea. Grinning. I
guess I will have to be content to duct tape an iPhone4 to my belly and
photograph everything I see. Then process the files through the Plastic
Holga Pinhole App.

OK. I am accepting quotations. Real or imagined or pretend. I will use the
Dreaded Leica that Killed Leica, a.k.a. Leica M5, to someway somehow
replicate or portray or illustrate said quotation.
Or not. It really is Kyle's area of expertise. I'm just having fun today.

Wayne