Subject: [Leica] NYC - almost one camera one lens
From: zoeica at mac.com (Chris Williams)
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 15:25:53 -0500

Most of these images are with the M8 & 35/f3 ASPH Black Paint. I used
a 90mm and 21mm on the bridge. LHSA Webmaster Carl Merkin kindly lent
me his 90 on the bridge when I saw there was not way around some
construction with a wider lens. Just a joy to walk around NYC with one
camera.

Enjoy, and then go back to useless D700 talk when a D800 is coming out
next year.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/zoeica/NYCOct2010/

Chris Williams
www.zoeicaimages.net